Monday, May 21, 2012

Illustrations for your crafting needs available at AimeeAsher.com

I have worked as an illustrator/designer for many years now. My portfolio includes fabric lines, greeting cards, giftwares, paper products, and many other things. Recently, I started redesigning some art collections for re-release at www.aimeeasher.com. Some kits will be illustrations only, while others will have paper kits and have add-ons available. I hope you like my designs! There will be many  more sets to come, as I have thousands of images in my archives.
If you need any information on my sets, please email me at ilustr8@comcast.net
for a copy of the angel policy, which includes the terms of use.

Jesus Loves Me - Illustrations



Bed Bugs



Family Zoo Day

Family Zoo Day - Illustrations

 
Family Zoo Day - Twelve Papers

Family Zoo Day - Dixie Poems

My sweet friend Dixie Bahma, who worked with me on my greeting card lines for Paradise Greetings, wrote the poems in the kit above.

No comments:

Post a Comment